Greetings from the Association for Indiana Music Therapy!
Being a member of our state association is as important as ever.
Membership benefits include: newsletters, notification of news and events occurring in Indiana, support with public relations and government relations, continuing education, co-sponsorship opportunities with AIMT, and networking opportunities.
We are also working very hard to increase the benefits we offer to our membership. AIMT realizes the difficult economic times we are all in and our membership dues remain the least expensive in the region!
Types of Memberships
- Professional membership is open to MT-BC’s who reside or are employed in Indiana, and includes the right to attend meetings and workshops, vote, hold office, and receive publications produced by AIMT.
- Retired Music Therapist membership is open to music therapists who have reached the legal age of retirement and who reside in Indiana. Rights and privileges are the same as those for Professional membership.
- Associate membership is open to other professionals and non-professionals interested in the use of music in therapy and who wish to support AIMT. Membership includes admission to meetings and workshops, and the right to receive publications.
- Student membership is open to persons enrolled in universities, colleges, high schools or completing their clinical internship in Indiana. Membership includes the right to attend meetings and workshops, and the right to receive publications.
- Affiliate Organization membership is open to any student or professional organization interested in supporting the objectives and purpose of AIMT. Membership includes admission to meetings and workshops, and the right to receive publications.
Paying by check
If you are paying for a membership by check, please CLICK HERE to fill out the registration form online (once completed, you’ll receive the password for the members-only section, print the registration form and mail it to:
Association for Indiana Music Therapy, Inc.
C/O Christian Porter, MT-BC
919 S. Persimmon Tree Circle
Bloomington, IN 47403
Please pass this information along to co-workers, employers, and colleagues who are not aware of membership opportunities with AIMT.
Please let the AIMT Executive Board know what would be of assistance to you as you learn more about music therapy, or as you continue your important work of serving clients in Indiana each day. You can contact us via email by going to the ‘Executive Board’ section on the ‘About Us’ page and clicking on one of our names.