GLR 2016 Call for Papers!
2016 Great Lakes Regional
Music Therapy Conference
10 South West Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
April 13-17, 2016
Call for Papers/Presentations
*Submissions are due by September 25, 2016
Please provide the following:
- On a cover sheet:
- Name of presenter(s)
- Contact person’s address, phone number with area code, and e-mail address.
- Preferred length of presentation (please specify 60, 120 minutes or 5 hour CMTE).
- Title of Presentation (12 words maximum).
- Format of Presentation (lecture, demonstration, experiential).
- Target audience (students, entry level professionals, experienced professionals,
educators/clinical trainers) and any participant prerequisites (if applicable).
- Specific audiovisual needs.
- Specific requests for instruments.
- Suggested presider.
- Attach a resume or curriculum vitae for each presenter. Please include a list of 2-3 past presentations, if any.
- On a separate sheet for blind review:
- Presentation data
- Title of presentation
- Learner objectives
- Indicate which of the following will be incorporated into the proposed presentation:
participant discussion, music examples, active music-making, activities for
clinical application, foundational/theoretical information, specific MT
techniques, advanced MT techniques, active participant experience
- Abstract of 50 words or less (may be edited to meet needs of conference program)
- Detailed description of the presentation, 250 words or less.
- Keywords related to proposed presentation
Note: Handouts for accepted proposals will be requested at a later time
Submit all proposals electronically in MSWord format, and direct any questions to: email@example.com
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.